· Operating Range: 6-12 VDC
· Torque @ Stall: 1,111 oz-in.@12VDC
· Gear train damage can occur if stalled (locked)
- Stall Current: 1.0 Amp @ 12VDC
· No load current: 80mA
· No load speed: 6 RPM
· Gear ratio: 500:1
· Motor size: 1.355" Dia. x 1.70"L
· Gear size: 1.45" Dia. x 1.30"L
· Shaft size: 6mm (0.236”) Dia. x 0.715"L
· Weight: 0.504 lbs. (8.05 oz.)
· DC reversible motors
· Solder type terminal
· High torque construction
· Oil bearing design for long service life
· Insulation resistance: 20 MOhm
· Dielectric Strength: 250VDC
1,111 oz-in. (12VDC)
6 RPM (12VDC)
Stall Torque is the torque which is produced by a motor when the output rotational speed is zero, it may also mean the torque load that causes the output rotational speed of a motor to become zero - ie to cause stalling.
Electric motors continue to provide torque when stalled. However, electric motors left in a stalled condition are prone to overheating and possible damage since the current flowing is maximum under these conditions.
If you are simply needing to operate your gearmotor from a switch, click on the picture of the switch (right).
The Precision Digital Speed Controller will allow you to control your gearmotor with a servo controller (options shown below). This combination will allow you to precisely vary the speed of your gearmotor both forward and reverse.
The Digital Manual Speed Controller provides proportional forward and reverse control of your gearmotor. Simply supply 6-16V to the controller and plug in your gearmotor. The speed and direction are controlled by the knob.
Pulleys & Belts
Click on the picture for further information.
Gearmotor End Cap
Sprockets & Chain
Battery / Motor
6mm 32P Pinion Gears
Copyright 1999-2013 Robotzone, LLC. - All Rights Reserved
ServoCity is a registered trademark of Robotzone, LLC.
Proud Distributor of