Convenient, worry-free operation
Now you can enjoy the convenience of 2.4GHz operation with the quality and reliability of Futaba! No more worry about someone accidentally turning on another system on your frequency. You can fly anywhere ---flying field, neighborhood park, school yard without concern for conflict with another nearby radio system. At the flying field, there’s no more waiting for your frequency chip to become available...just turn it on and fly!
Why is Futaba’s system better?
Channel Shifting - This means that interference is virtually impossible. Futaba’s system only occupies each individual frequency for 2 milliseconds.
Stronger, More Robust Link - Futaba’s system doesn’t need redundant receivers. Instead, it uses a combination of Channel Shifting and Dual Antenna Diversity (DAD) to provide a robust, highly dependable link between the transmitter and receiver.
Pre-Vision Packet Screening Technology - This looks ahead for potential problems when scanning incoming data and applies sophisticated error correction techniques resulting in a system that gives the user a solid, impenetrable connection with their model.
Custom Developed Technology - Futaba uses custom IC chips that have been designed specifically for radio control.
The original 8FG was already the best 2.4GHz radio value available. Now, for the same cost, the 8FG Super offers six additional channels - plus new software with menus tailored to Futaba's super-fast CGY750 gyro. This system is perfect for all types of applications...a smart choice for ANY forward-looking flier.
(1) Tx/Rx Charger
(1) Neck Strap
(1) User Manual
1) Tx Screwdriver
1) 7.2V 1700 mAh Tx battery
2.4GHz systems do not use crystals or modules.
All transmitter packages include:
ServoCity offers you the ability to build your own custom radio package. Simply choose the items you need and then click on the “Click for Price” button. This will give you a real-time quote on the system of your choice.
So how does the receiver know what transmitter to link to?
Each transmitter has a unique ID code that after linking with the R6208SB receiver, assures this receiver will only follow commands from this transmitter. Set it and forget it! Just push the recessed button on the receiver and it will never forget the unique transmitter ID code, which locks the receiver to the transmitter. With over 134 million possible codes, there’s no chance for a conflict.
- 12 proportional channels
- 2 switched channels
- Integrated FASST 2.4GHz design
- 2048 resolution
- SensorTouchTM programming
- 20 model internal memory (unlimited with SC card)
- Compatible w/ 32MB to 2GB cards (sold seperately)
- Mode 1-4 selectable
- Customizable user menu
- Direct access to timers, channel mode and model selection
- 2 touch access to system, linkage and model menus
- Assignable switches/functions
- 10 character user and model naming
- Model select, copy and reset
- Data transfer
- All channel and battery fail-safes
- Sub-trims, servo reversing, dual rates, expo & EPA
w/ separate limit settings
- 128 x 64 backlit LCD w/ auto-off timer, normal/large timer display
options adjustable contrast & brightness
- Servo cycle with bar graph displays
- Model and system timers
- Trainer system w/ channel & function options
- Sticks w/ ball-bearing gimbals, length and tension adjustments
- Stick calibration menus
8FG Helicopter system features:
- 6 swash plate types
- 5 programmable mixes
- 4 swash mixes (aileron/elevator, elevator/aileron, pitch/aileron, pitch/elevator)
- 3 throttle mixes (to aileron, elevator & rudder)
- 5 point throttle and pitch/rudder mixing
- 5 conditions w/ delay per channel
- 5 point throttle and pitch curves
- Throttle hold
- Hovering throttle and pitch
- High/low pitch rates
- 3 Axis gyro support with 3 different rates
- Governor functions
Systems start at only $369.99!!
Think this is cool?
Share with your friends!
Copyright 1999-2013 Robotzone, LLC. - All Rights Reserved
ServoCity is a registered trademark of Robotzone, LLC.
Proud Distributor of