DREAM. DESIGN. BUILD. REPEAT.
Dolly Drive Wheel Plates
PARTS LIST (items below sold separately):
(1) Dolly Drive Wheel Plates (pair) #585536
(2) 90° Quad Hub Mount D #545324
(1) 90° Quad Hub Mount B #545424
(2) 2.975” Low Friction Skate Wheels #595616
(2) 8mm Non-Flanged Ball Bearings #535034M
(1) 6-32 x 1/4” Socket Head Screws (25 pk) #632106
(1) 6-32 x 9/16” Socket Head Screws (25 pk) #632116
(1) Center Hole Adaptors (4 pk) #633118
(1) 8mm Flanged Standoff #585488
(1) Motor Mount D (3mm screws included) #555132
(1) 6mm to 1/4” Set Screw Coupler #625106
(1) 2.5” Stainless Steel D-Shaft #634074
(1) Drive Wheel Adaptor Kit B #595634
(1) 1/4” ID (1/2” OD) Flanged Ball Bearing #535044
(1) Gearmotor (standard or precision)
Want to motorize your dolly platform? We have a simple solution. Our new Dolly Wheel Drive Plates make it easy to assemble a low friction drive system designed to work with 1” OD to 2” OD tubing (and any OD in between). We highly recommend using standard PVC pipe that can easily be purchased at your local hardware store. See the Actobotics parts list below for the additional components you will need. The parts listed below will work with most gearmotors that utiltize a 6mm bore output shaft. See video below for assembly instructions.
Easily hold up to 150 lbs!
These dolly platforms are not only used for photography / videography applications, they work great for robotic structures as well!
Dolly Drive Wheel Assembly:
Use in conjunction with our Digital Manual Speed Controller.
(Sold in pairs)
When motorizing your system, we highly recommend using (3) of the Free Wheel Assemblies, and (1) of these Drive Wheel Assemblies.
Build a simple motorized dolly platform using these plates!
Build it - video
Attach it - video
Attach it - video
Plates utilize the 1.50” hub pattern
CheesyCam Video Review
Copyright 1999-2014 Robotzone, LLC. - All Rights Reserved
ServoCity is a registered trademark of Robotzone, LLC.
Huge Selection. Low Prices.