Band: 2.4GHz AFHSS
Operating Voltage: 4.8-7.4 Volts
(4.8-35V using SPC function)
Current Drain: 170mA +/-4.0mA
Range: 6,000+ Feet
Case Size: 2.25” x .84 x 0.46”
Weight: .60 oz. (17g)
Adaptive Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum Technology (AFHSS) The Optima 7 utilizes Hitec’s AFHSS 2.4GHz technology and Hitec’s exclusive Smart Scan system to ensure a rock solid, interference free connection. When selected, Hitec's 2.4GHz SmartScan function scans the 2.4GHz spectrum to find the cleanest channels in which to operate, therefore providing interference free operation even in the most crowded environments.
Single Boosted Omni Directional Antenna (BODA) The Optima 7 receiver features Hitec’s exclusive BODA receiver technology. Independent testing has proven that the single BODA antenna system in Hitec’s 6 channel system is equal to or better than their competitor's dual antenna systems.
Supplementary Power Connection (SPC) With our Supplementary Power Connection you can eliminate "brown out" concerns by powering the receiver independently of the servos.
• SmartScan Mode Selectable
• Low Battery Warning Basic Telemetry Function
• Full Telemetry Capabilities (Using the HPP-22 and Hitec Telemetry System)
• Fail-Safe/Hold Function
• Upgradable Firmware
- Dual LED status indicator with low battery warning
- SPC (Supplemental Power Connection)
- Telemetry functions (with Hitec Spectra 2.4 module) include Temperature (4) RPM (2) Fuel Gauge, GPS (speed,
- Fail safe and hold mode
- Compatible with Transmitters using Hitec AFHSS (Adaptive Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum) 2.4 GHz system
- Single BODA (Boosted Omni-Directional Antenna)
SPC (Supplementary Power Connector)
Click here to download the Optima Series LED Status Indicator Manual (PDF).
Copyright 1999-2013 Robotzone, LLC. - All Rights Reserved
ServoCity is a registered trademark of Robotzone, LLC.
Proud Distributor of