In no event will ServoCity be liable to you for damages; including lost profits, lost savings or consequential or incidental damages arising out of the use of or inability to use merchandise purchased from us.
We pride ourselves in excellent customer service and quality products. We are committed to making sure all our customers are satisfied with our products. Your order is checked prior to shipment to ensure all items are in excellent condition before they leave our warehouse. If you are missing an item, have received the wrong item, or have too many items please follow the step by step instructions below. ServoCity is not responsible for warranty repairs or returns for any third-party products. Contact the manufacturer for warranty information.
There is no restocking fee for returns due to order discrepancies on our part.
All order discrepancies (shortages, mislabeled or damaged product, or overages) must be reported to ServoCity within five (5) days of receipt of the merchandise. Email email@example.com or call our support department at (620) 221-0123 to report any order discrepancies. Please have the following information on hand when calling to report an error: customer name, order method (web or phone), purchase date, and order number.
If the merchandise is inoperable, but has no apparent damage, it is considered defective. Defective and DOA (Dead on Arrival) product must be sent to the manufacturer for repairs and/or replacement. The instructions for how to handle returning products to the manufacturer will vary since each manufacturer handles defects differently.
Both Hitec and Futaba have top-notch service departments.
Defective product that is sent directly back to ServoCity will be forwarded to the manufacturer for repair or replacement. This will take much longer than sending it directly to the manufacturer.
For all Hitec merchandise:
Hitec RCD, Inc.
12115 Paine St
Poway, CA 92064
For all Futaba merchandise:
Futaba Service Center
3002 N. Apollo Drive, Suite #1
Champaign, IL 61822
Information on our site can change from time to time from our technical department or from our suppliers. This information includes technical data, schematics, prices and product recommendations. We are not responsible for any damages; including lost profits, lost savings or consequential or incidental damages arising out of the use of this information whether correct or incorrect.
Conditions applicable to all ServoCity product returns:
1. The item must have been purchased from ServoCity within the last 30 days.
2. The item is 100% complete and in new and unused condition.
3. All applicable manufacturer warranty slips and registration cards must be blank and included in the return.
4. We do not accept returns via COD or billed to ServoCity in any way.
5. Shipping charges for returns are not refundable. In addition, original shipping charges are also not refundable. Customer is responsible for shipping charges and risk of loss on all return shipments. We highly recommend using a reputable shipping carrier capable of proof of delivery, as well as properly packaging your return shipment. We also recommend insuring large items against loss or damage during shipment.
6. Any additional shipments from ServoCity, due to exchanges, will be shipped at the customer’s expense.
7. A restocking fee of 30% will be applied to returned merchandise.
If you are returning an item for any reason, if possible put the item in the original box and include all the packaging materials. We will not be responsible for any cost incurred by you to return items to us. If we do not receive your returned items or if it gets damaged on the way to us we will not give you a refund or exchange! You much enclose the original receipt with the RA form and RA number you obtained from Customer Support. The RA form has a field to explain what happened and what you would like us to do. This must be filled out for us to process your return.
Returned items will obtain a store credit unless the customer requests a refund. Refunds will be given to the original credit card used to pay for the item being returned, or we will mail a check if you paid by check or money order. PayPal refunds will be given for PayPal payments. We will refund the exact amount we owe you. We will not pay any PayPal fees you might need to pay to withdraw or accept the money in your PayPal account.
Returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee.
STEP BY STEP RETURN INSTRUCTIONS
1. Complete and submit the below Return Authorization form.
2. A Customer Service Representative will contact you within 1-2 business days. DO NOT SHIP your item until you have been contacted by a Customer Service Representative.
3. Print the e-mail confirmation with your unique Return Authorization Number and include it in your return package.
4. Ship the return item(s) back to ServoCity:
ServoCity.com Returns Department
3850 East 12th Avenue
Winfield, KS 67156
5. Make sure you insure your package. ServoCity is not liable for lost packages.
6. Once the return is received the return process will begin and could take up to 10 working days to complete.
7. When the return is complete you will be notified by e-mail regarding the outcome.
Copyright 1999-2013 Robotzone, LLC. - All Rights Reserved
ServoCity is a registered trademark of Robotzone, LLC.
Proud Distributor of