S9252 Digital Servo Precautions, -It is best to avoid long leads and Y-harnesses especially with standard grade wires. If problems are encountered, consider using heavy duty wire such as Futaba's Heavy Duty Series or Hobbico's Pro Series ,minimizing lead lengths, and/or removing Y-harnesses. -Current Drain: Futaba S9250 Servo is Specially Designed for High- Torque and High-Speed, Therefore Very High Current Drain Is Normal At Startup. For Ultimate Performance When Using This Servo Please Review The Following Points.
(1) Always use a 4.8 volt NiCd w/gyro. Dry cells are rated at 1.5 volts each making the overall voltage 6.0 volts which will damage the **gyro**. The servo operates fine on 6.0 volts.
(2) When Using Systems With the Battery Fail Safe Function it Has a Higher Cut-Off Voltage Setting Which Will Cause Shorter Operation Time.
(3) When Installing the Servo Please Check Pushrod Linkage To Make Sure There Is No Binding in Order To Prevent Excessive Power Consumption and Decrease the Life of the Motor and Battery. When Used With GY501 Gyro: Switch the GY501 Servo Frame Rate Function (Frm) from "NOR" to "High" to Display the Performance of the Gyro to the Fullest.
(1) Press the GY501 FUNC+ or - key to call the Servo Frame Rate Setup Screen.
(2) Press the DATA+ or - key to display "High".
This digital servo cannot be used with the following * AM * transmitters as the servo neutral signal is: 1310us). CONQUEST AM, FG Series (T4FG, T5FGK,T6FG, T6FGK, T7FGK), New Terra- top, T3EGX, T3PGE, T2NL, T2LGX, T2FR, T2PK series. Otherwise they will work fine with current AM systems.
Uses a 3F Standard Spline (25T)
Control System: +Pulse Width Control 1520usec Neutral
Required Pulse: 3-5 Volt Peak to Peak Square Wave
Operating Voltage: 4.8 Volts Only
Operating Temperature Range: -20 to +60 Degree C
Operating Speed (4.8V): 0.14sec/60 degrees at no load
Stall Torque (4.8V): 92 oz/in. (5.5kg.cm)
Operating Angle: 45 Deg. one side pulse traveling 400usec
Continuous Rotation Modifiable: Yes
Direction: Counter Clockwise/Pulse Traveling 1520-1900usec
Motor Type: Coreless Motor
Potentiometer Drive: Indirect Drive
Bearing Type: Dual Ball Bearing
Gear Type: All Nylon Gears
Connector Wire Length: 12"
Dimensions: 1.6" x 0.8"x 1.5" (41 x 20 x 38mm)
Weight: 1.8oz. (50g)
Futaba Servo Accessories
Click on the picture for further information.
Copyright 1999-2014 Robotzone, LLC. - All Rights Reserved
ServoCity is a registered trademark of Robotzone, LLC.
Proud Distributor of