· Operating Range: 3-12VDC
· Torque @ Max Efficiency: 205 oz-in. (12V)
· Torque @ Stall: 992 oz-in.@12VDC
- Stall Current: 0.5A @ 12VDC
· Gear train damage can occur if stalled (locked)
· .240” (6mm) Diameter Shaft
· No load current: 45mA
· No load current @ Max Efficiency: 160mA
· No load speed: 4 RPM
· No load speed @ Max Efficiency: 2.8 RPM
· Gear ratio: 900:1
· Motor size: 1.30"Dia. x 1.015"L
· Gear size: 1.45"Dia. x 1.15"L
· Shaft size: 6mm (0.236”) Dia. x 0.715"L
· Weight: 0.2938 lbs. (4.7 oz.)
· DC reversible motors
· Solder type terminal
· High torque construction
· Oil bearing design for long service life
· Insulation resistance: 10 MOhm
· Dielectric Strength: 300VDC
992* oz-in. (12VDC)
4 RPM (12VDC)
* Stalling this gearmotor could cause gear damage.
Stall Torque is the torque which is produced by a motor when the output rotational speed is zero, it may also mean the torque load that causes the output rotational speed of a motor to become zero - ie to cause stalling. Electric motors continue to provide torque when stalled. However, electric motors left in a stalled condition are prone to overheating and possible damage since the current flowing is maximum under these conditions.
If you are simply needing to operate your gearmotor from a switch, click on the picture of the switch (right).
The Digital Manual Speed Controller (left) provides proportional forward and reverse control of your gearmotor. Simply supply 6-16V to the controller and plug in your gearmotor. The speed and direction are controlled by the knob.
6mm Diameter Shaft
Click on the picture for further information.
Gearmotor End Cap
Sprockets & Chain
Don’t want to solder wires onto this gearmotor? Use
Female Crimp Terminals
Use our quick connect power input boards with this motor
Copyright 1999-2015 Robotzone, LLC - All rights reserved.
ServoCity® is a registered trademark of Robotzone, LLC.
Huge Selection. Low Prices.