· Operating Range: 6-12 VDC
· Torque @ Stall: 1,111 oz-in.@12VDC
· Gear train damage can occur if stalled (locked)
- Stall Current: 1.0 Amp @ 12VDC
· No load current: 80mA
· No load speed: 6 RPM
· Gear ratio: 500:1
· Motor size: 1.355" Dia. x 1.70"L
· Gear size: 1.45" Dia. x 1.30"L
· Shaft size: 6mm (0.236”) Dia. x 0.715"L
· Weight: 0.504 lbs. (8.05 oz.)
· DC reversible motors
· Solder type terminal
· High torque construction
· Oil bearing design for long service life
· Insulation resistance: 20 MOhm
· Dielectric Strength: 250VDC
1,111 oz-in. (12VDC)
6 RPM (12VDC)
Stall Torque is the torque which is produced by a motor when the output rotational speed is zero, it may also mean the torque load that causes the output rotational speed of a motor to become zero - ie to cause stalling.
Electric motors continue to provide torque when stalled. However, electric motors left in a stalled condition are prone to overheating and possible damage since the current flowing is maximum under these conditions.
If you are simply needing to operate your gearmotor from a switch, click on the picture of the switch (right).
The Digital Manual Speed Controller provides proportional forward and reverse control of your gearmotor. Simply supply 6-16V to the controller and plug in your gearmotor. The speed and direction are controlled by the knob.
Pulleys & Belts
Click on the picture for further information.
Gearmotor End Cap
Sprockets & Chain
Battery / Motor
Don’t want to solder wires onto this gearmotor? Use
Female Crimp Terminals
Use our quick connect power input boards with this motor
Copyright 1999-2015 Robotzone, LLC - All rights reserved.
ServoCity® is a registered trademark of Robotzone, LLC.
Huge Selection. Low Prices.