DREAM. DESIGN. BUILD. REPEAT.
Channel Slider Kit A
Step #1 - video
Step #2 - video
Step #3 - video
ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTION VIDEOS:
Step #4 - video
Slider Kit Accessories
Click on the picture for further information.
Phone Mount A
Digital Speed Control
1” Bore Clamp Hub A
Tube Clamp A
Put your videos in motion with the timing belt channel slider kit. This slider has an overall length of 24” with a usable 19” of slide travel. It fits nicely in a carry-on bag and is very portable for those who wish to take it along to capture their active lifestyles (overall weight of only 1.1 lbs without motor). The motor mount is compatible with our 3-12V gearmotors and 6-12V precision gearmotors (motors sold separately). The vast motor options allow you to tailor the slider to fit your shooting style whether it’s for real-time shots or super slow time-lapse shots. The slider kit is constructed entirely of Actobotics components which allow users to expand it very easily. GoPro Mount and Phone Mount A not included.
Assembly: Assembly of the timing belt channel slider kit can be done with minimal tools (Phillips screwdriver, 3/32” allen driver, 7/64” allen driver). Please check out our assembly tutorial videos below.
Recommended camera size: The slider kit is excellent for camera phones, GoPro cameras & small sized cameras. For larger cameras such as a DSLR, we suggest replacing the stock channel slider plates with the Channel Slider A plates to provide greater lateral stability.
Weight: 1.1 lbs
Slider speed calculation: The following formula can be used to help select the correct speed of gearmotor.
6/[(number of seconds for full travel at max speed/60]
For example, if you wish to build a slider that will move 19” in 30 seconds:
6/[30/60] = 12RPM motor required
Slider Kit A ships in kit form and includes all of the components shown above.
(motor sold separately)
Shown with Phone Mount A (not included)
Utilizes both the .770” and 1.50” hub patterns.
Shown with a GoPro Mount
Use both vertically and horizontally!
Works great with our Digital Manual Speed Control
12V Power Supply
Assembly requires 3/32 & 7/64 hex keys.
Get professional looking shots with your smartphone using our Phone Mount A (sold separately) attached to the Slider Kit.
The 1/4-20 knob at the end of the slider allows you to easily adjust the belt tension.
The slider offers 19” of slide travel!
(helps to mount GoPro)
(helps to mount Phone)
CheesyCam Video Review
Slider Kit A in use
(1) 24” Aluminum Channel
(1) 585468 Flat Channel Bracket
(1) 585470 Dual Side Mounts (2 pack)
(2) 632106 1/4” x 6-32 Socket Head Cap Screws (25 pk)
(1) 0.875” x 6-32 Socket Head Cap Screws (25 pk)
(1) 545440 Hub Adaptor A
(1) 545380 3/8” Hub Spacer
(1) 545384 1/2” Hub Spacer
(1) 545360 90 Degree Quad Hub Mount C
(1) 545424 90 Degree Quad Hub Mount B
(1) 545452 90 Degree Quad Hub Mount E
(1) 555128 Aluminum Motor Mount B
(2) 535150 1/4” Bore Pillow Block
(1) 633104 1/4” Shafting and Tubing Spacers (12 pk)
(1) 535044 1/4” ID x 1/2” OD Flanged Ball Bearing
(1) 9946K11 1/4” Aluminum Set Screw Collar
(2) 615434 1/4” Bore Pinion Pulley 15T
(1) B375-460XL 46” Timing Belt
(1) 625106 1/4” to 6mm Set Screw Shaft Coupler
(1) 585502 XL Belt Mount A
(1) 634060 1/4” x 1.25” D-shaft
(1) 634066 1/4” x 1.75” D-shaft
(1) 585556 Channel Slider D (pair)
(1) 585574 Channel Feet A (pair)
(1) Acetyl carriage bolt plate
(1) 1/4-20 carriage bolt
(1) 1/4-20 knob
Copyright 1999-2015 Robotzone, LLC. - All Rights Reserved
ServoCity is a registered trademark of Robotzone, LLC.
Huge Selection. Low Prices.