GY Series technology revolutionized gyro performance in 2000 -- and the GY520 is doing it again today. Its cutting-edge MEMS (Micro ElectroMechanical System) sensor design, ultra high-speed processing speed and advanced PID control algorithm put it a quantum leap ahead of all other heading hold gyros in size, weight and performance. It's the gyro of tomorrow -- and it's available today from Futaba.
- Offers premium performance at a surprisingly affordable price.
- Weighs just 6.9 g -- a full 9 g less than any other heli heading hold gyro!
- Exceptionally compact, for fast, easy installation in helis ranging from electric micros to .91 glow 3D Monsters!
- Cutting-edge MEMS (Micro ElectroMechanical System) sensors detect smaller angle deviations than any other
- Improved, ultra high-speed processing rates and an 800° /second rate range offer faster, smoother response and
consistent pirouette rates.
- Delivers superior performance with analog servos -- and excels with digitals!
6 Parameters to Program
- F3C/3D Modes
- Normal/Reverse Rotation
- Limit Setting
- Analog/Digital Servo
- Response Selection
- Data Reset
Dimensions: 0.79 x 0.79 x 0.39 in (20 x 20 x 10 mm)
Weight: 0.243 oz (6.9 g)
Voltage Range: 3.8 - 6.0V DC
Current Draw: 20mA (without servo)
Sensor Rate Range: +/- 800° / sec
Requires: analog or digital servo
Copyright 1999-2015 Robotzone, LLC - All rights reserved.
ServoCity® is a registered trademark of Robotzone, LLC.
Huge Selection. Low Prices.