- Constant torque output: Revolutionary circuit and motor designs allow the HSB-9XXX Series servos to maintain their speed in a more consistent manner, regardless of load.
- Hybrid MPD 1st Gear: Unique ultra-durable Metal/Plastic/duralumin hybrid first gear prevents inadvertent electrical noise from affecting other components within your aircraft or vehicle
- Custom NeuMotor: Designed by Steve Neu exclusively for the HSB-9XXX Series, these high performance, brushless motors provide long-standing durability and performance.
- At least FIVE TIMES longer-lasting than brushed servos.
- 30% faster response times.
- Greater resistance to jolts and vibration.
- Smoother operation.
- Same power consumption as brushed digital servos.
- Same compact case size as standard servos.
- Exceptionally durable geartrain.
- Smooth dual ball bearings
PLEASE NOTE: While compatible with most radio control devices, the regenerative braking feature of the HSB-93XX series servos may cause a problem if the device cannot accept a backflow of current. The types of devices that cannot accept this backflow are: Voltage Regulators, Power Safe Receivers and certain BEC circuits whether stand alone or integrated within an Electronic Speed Control. Check with the manufacturer or the Hitec website for a list of compatible models. If your device cannot accept a current backflow, then you must install a PAD (Power Absorbing Device - Hitec PN# 55756) as described in the manual. A PAD is included with every Hitec brushless servo.
|Dimensions||1.57” x 0.79” x 1.50” (40 x 20 x 38mm)|
|Product Weight||2.4oz (68g)|
|Output Shaft Style||25 tooth (H25T) spline|
|Voltage Range||6.0V - 7.4V|
|No-Load Speed (6.0V)||0.12 sec/60°|
|No-Load Speed (7.4V)||0.10 sec/60°|
|Stall Torque (6.0V)||347 oz/in. (25 kg.cm)|
|Stall Torque (7.4V)||347 oz/in. (25 kg.cm)|
|Max PWM Signal Range (Standard)||700-2300μsec|
|Travel per µs (out of box)||.075°/μsec|
|Max Travel (out of box)||120°|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Continuous Rotation Modifiable||Yes|
|Direction w/ Increasing PWM Signal||Clockwise|
|Feedback Style||5KΩ Potentiometer|
|Output Shaft Support||Dual Ball Bearings|
|Gear Type||Straight Cut Spur|
|Gear Material||Titanium (Hybrid MPD 1st Gear)|
|Wire Length||11.81" (300mm)|