Returns & Warranty
If you are missing an item, have received the wrong item or wrong quantity of items, please follow the step by step instructions below. ServoCity.com® is not responsible for warranty repairs or returns for any third-party products. Contact the manufacturer for warranty information. See below for contact information.
There is no restocking fee for returns due to order discrepancies on our part. All order discrepancies (shortages, mislabeled or damaged product, or overages) must be reported to ServoCity within five (5) days of receipt of the merchandise. Email email@example.com or call our support department at (620) 221-0123 to report any order discrepancies. Please have the following information on hand when calling to report an error: customer name, order method (web or phone), purchase date, and order number.
Information on our site can change from time to time from our technical department or from our suppliers. This information includes technical data, schematics, prices and product recommendations. We are not responsible for any damages; including lost profits, lost savings or consequential or incidental damages arising out of the use of this information whether correct or incorrect.
In no event will ServoCity be liable to you for damages, including lost profits, lost savings or consequential or incidental damages arising out of the use of or inability to use merchandise purchased from us.
Conditions applicable to all ServoCity product returns:
- The item must have been purchased from ServoCity within the last 30 days.
- The item must be in new and unused condition, and in the original packaging.
- All applicable manufacturer warranty slips and registration cards must be blank and included in the return.
- Shipping charges for returns as well as original shipping charges are not refundable. Customer is responsible for shipping charges and risk of loss on all return shipments. We highly recommend using a reputable shipping carrier capable of proof of delivery, as well as properly packaging your return shipment. We also recommend insuring large items against loss or damage during shipment.
- Any additional shipments from ServoCity, due to exchanges, will be shipped at the customer’s expense.
- Refunds will be issued via store credit, or the original Credit Card or PayPal account that was used to place the order. We will refund the exact amount we owe you. We will not pay any PayPal fees you might need to pay to withdraw or accept the money in your PayPal account.
- A restocking fee of up to 30% will be applied to returned merchandise.
The status of a refund will remain active for six-months. If the refund is unclaimed after six-months, it will be canceled and the returned product will become the property of ServoCity.
If the merchandise is inoperable, but has no apparent damage, it is considered defective. Defective and DOA (Dead on Arrival) products must be sent to the manufacturer for repairs and/or replacement. The instructions for how to handle returning products to the manufacturer will vary since each manufacturer handles defects differently. Both Hitec and Futaba have top-notch service departments.
A defective product that is sent directly back to ServoCity will be forwarded to the manufacturer for repair or replacement. This will take much longer than sending it directly to the manufacturer.
For all Hitec merchandise:
HITEC RCD USA, INC
12760 Danielson CT, Unit E
Poway, CA 92064
For all Futaba merchandise:
FUTABA SERVICE CENTER
3002 N. Apollo Drive, Suite #1
Champaign, IL 61822
Step by Step Instructions
Complete and submit the below Return Authorization form.
- A Customer Service Representative will contact you within 1-3 business days. Please do not ship your item until you have been contacted by a Customer Service Representative.
- Print the e-mail confirmation with your unique Return Authorization Number and include it in your return package.
- Ship the return item(s) back to ServoCity to the shipping address shown below
- Make sure you insure your package. ServoCity is not liable for lost packages.
- Once the return is received the return process will begin and could take up to 10 working days to complete.
- When the return is complete you will be notified by e-mail regarding the outcome.
Returns Shipping Address:
ServoCity.com Returns Department
3850 East 12th Avenue
Winfield, KS 67156