Program your Castle brushless ESCs and accessories on your Windows® PC with the Castle Link USB programming kit.
- Set up of programmable options with point and click ease
- View your current program settings
- Air users can customize values for low-voltage cutoff, prop brake strength, governor gain and more
- Surface users can customize values for low-voltage cutoff, drag brake, torque limiting and more
- Download new software updates as they become available
Simple programming interface featuring:
- All-in-one support for all Phoenix, Talon, Thunderbird, QuadPack, DMR, Mamba, Sidewinder, and Hydra controllers, as well as accessories like Telemetry Link, as well as all of our external switching regulators (BECs).
- Demo Mode allows users to check available settings without connecting their Castle device to the computer
- Simple to install software
- Expanded programming and parameters for all Castle ESCs
- Download the interface software from our Software area.
- Plug the Castle Link into the receiver lead on your controller and attach the micro USB cable included in the kit.
- Connect the USB cable to your PC.
For more information, see the Castle Link software page.
For more information about the Castle Link software, visit the Downloads page.
Castle Link contains a proprietary interface adapter and standard USB cable with micro-B port. All you need is an available USB port on your PC.
System Requirements: Castle Link is compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
Note: Macintosh users may take advantage of software such as Parallels Desktop, VMware Fusion, or Apple's Boot Camp along with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10. to run the Castle Link software, provided the Macintosh has an Intel processor. Macintosh installation is not supported by Castle Creations.