It is now easier than ever to build your own custom dolly. Simply use our Dolly Wheel Idler Plates to assemble a low friction system designed to work with 1” OD to 2” OD tubing (and any OD in between). We highly recommend using standard PVC pipe that can easily be purchased at your local hardware store. See the Actobotics® parts list in the Tech Tips section below for the additional components you will need to make a fully dolly wheel idler assembly. Four such assemblies will easily hold up to 150 lbs. If you are needing to add a motor to your system, please see our Dolly Wheel Drive Plates.
Want to build a Dolly Idle Wheel Assembly using these plates?
PARTS LIST (items below sold separately):
(1) Dolly Free Wheel Idler Plates (pair) #585534
(2) Side Tapped Pattern Mount D #545324
(1) Side Tapped Pattern Mount B #545424
(2) 2.975” Low Friction Skate Wheels #595616
(4) 8mm Non-Flanged Ball Bearings #535034
(1) 6-32 x 1/4” Socket Head Screws (25 pk) #632106
(1) 6-32 x 9/16” Socket Head Screws (25 pk) #632116
(1) 0.5" - 0.140" Hole Reducer (4 pack) #633118
(2) 8mm Flanged Standoff #585488