FTC College Scholarships
Congratulations to Nolan W. for receiving our FTC College Scholarship
Nolan has participated in FIRST for 7 years, Varsity Cross Country and Track, Show Choir, and Drama Club. He plans on majoring in Computer Science and aspires to work in a robotics research lab once he graduates. "A solution should not be a one-time tune-up, but rather a constantly changing and evolving idea that works with industry and not against it." We wish you all the best of luck in your college journey and are looking forward to hearing about all of your accomplishments.
*Our application will open back up in the Spring of 2021
ServoCity is a proud supporter of FIRST® Robotics, and want to help young engineers and innovators reach their educational and career goals.
As part of our FIRST® Robotics Scholarship Program we offer one $500 annual scholarship to high school seniors who have participated in FIRST® Robotics during their high school career.
How Can the Scholarship be Used:
The Scholarship Recipient has one year to use his/her full award. In addition to using funds for tuition at an accredited college or university, Scholars may also use their funds for other educational expenses, such as on-campus housing and textbooks.
- The applicant must be a high school (or home school) senior
- Anticipating high school diploma at time of application
- Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited post secondary institution
- Earning a minimum 3.00 GPA
- U.S. Citizenship
Hints for a Successful Application:
We offer the following words of advice to consider while completing your application:
- Do not use abbreviations or slang in your answers
- Proofread your answers
- Use the essays to tell the rest of the story other questions do not ask. Talk about your responsibilities and actions where possible.
- Choose a reference that will be able to answer questions about you from a personal and academic perspective.
- ServoCity only accepts online applications. Mailed applications will NOT be reviewed.