- How do I place an order?
- How long will it take for my order to be processed?
- Where is my order?
- Can I add/modify my order once it's been placed?
- Can I change the delivery address on my order?
- Can I cancel my order?
- How can I pay?
- Do you accept purchase orders?
- What items do I need to order to make my project work?
- How do I know how much shipping will cost for my order?
- Will I be charged custom's duties and taxes for my international order?
- Additional Information
The quickest and easiest way to place an order is through our website. If you need assistance with placing your order, please call us at 620-221-0123, and one of our Customer Service Representatives will be happy to assist you. Our phone hours are Monday-Thursday, 9am-12pm, 1pm-4pm CST.
Orders that are placed with our standard shipping method are normally processed and shipped within 1-3 business days, but may take up to 5 business days to be processed and shipped if the order requires assembly or modifications. If you place an order before 12pm CST on any business day and select an expedited shipping method, we will do our absolute best to ship the order out that day. Please note, if the order requires assembly or modifications, same-day shipping may not be possible, even if you place your order before 12pm CST and select an expedited method.
You will receive an email with your USPS, FedEx, or UPS tracking number as soon as your order has been shipped, which will allow you to track the status of your delivery.
Unfortunately, we are not able to add or remove items once your order has been placed online.
Once an order has been shipped, we are not able to change the delivery address. Please make sure the delivery address you enter upon submitting your order is correct; the same information will be sent directly to the shipping carrier for delivery.
If you wish to cancel your order for any reason, please contact us as soon as possible. As a vast majority of orders ship within 24 hours, it is imperative you contact us (620-221-0123 or email@example.com) so we may attempt to cancel your order before it is processed and/or shipped. A service fee may be charged for any cancelled order.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express cards, as well as PayPal, Money Orders, Personal Checks, and Wire/Bank Transfers. Please note, if paying via Check or Money Order, we may wait to process your order for up to 2 weeks upon receipt of payment, or until your check clears our bank. If you are paying via Wire Transfer, after you have placed your order on our website, we will email you with a copy of your order (estimate), which will include a $30.00 wire transfer fee. We will also send you instructions for how to complete your wire transfer payment. Once your payment has been received, we will process and ship your order.
We only accept purchase orders from schools within the United States, for orders over $100.00. Purchase Orders must be approved and signed by an authorized school official, and must have contact information for the school's purchasing department. If you have not ordered from ServoCity before, please complete and sign our Purchase Agreement, and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow the steps below to place an order using a Purchase Order.
- Place your order directly through our website, and select "Check" as the payment method.
- Once you have submitted your order, an estimate (quote) will be generated and emailed to you. This reserves the inventory for the items included on the order for 5 days, but we will not process and ship your order until we have received the PO.
- After you have received the approved PO from your school, email a copy to email@example.com, and reference the estimate number that you received after placing your order on our website.
- We will then process and ship your order, and email a copy of the invoice to the designated contact for payment.
Please note, ServoCity has the right to refuse any Purchase Order. We may also choose to stop accepting Purchase Orders from any school with past-due invoices.
Click here for Tech Support
In addition to offering $8.99 standard shipping for all domestic orders, we offer UPS expedited methods, and FedEx and UPS international shipping methods. Both our expedited and international shipping methods are live rates directly from UPS and FedEx, that are based on the size and weight of the items in your order, and the postal code the order is shipping to. To see an estimate of what your shipping rate will be, you can add the items to your shopping cart, then click on "Estimate Shipping". You can then enter the delivery country and postal code, and see a list of the available shipping methods for your order, and the respective cost for each method. The shipping rate shown does NOT include any custom's duties and taxes for international shipments.
All international shipments are subject to custom's fees. Duties and taxes are NOT paid for by ServoCity. Any and all custom's duties, taxes, and other fees are paid for by the recipient of the order, and are due upon delivery of the order. If you refuse to pay the duties and taxes upon delivery, the order will be considered abandoned, and you will not receive a refund for the amount you paid to ServoCity for the order. For more information regarding your country's import fees, please contact your local customs authorities.
- At ServoCity, your trust is of utmost importance to us. We constantly strive to protect your confidential information which includes all ordering information. ServoCity does not disclose any customer information to any companies or individuals not relating to our customer service or order processing.
- To ensure you receive order receipts and shipment notifications from ServoCity, be sure to add the domain “@servocity.com” to your Safe Senders list. Learn How
- Call, fax, or e-mail for a shipping quote on quantities greater than what is available online.
- Shipments to apartments will require a delivery signature.
- If requested, we will confirm your order.
- Checks returned for non-sufficient funds incur a $35.00 penalty.
- Credit Card chargebacks will incur a $35.00 penalty.